NY TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR SPEAKS AT TWO LOCAL CHARITY EVENTS - The Arc Alliance and Breastcancer.org
|Author Gordon D'Angelo|
WHAT: Local financial services firm, Scharf Group LLC, will host two benefit events featuring New York Times bestselling author Gordon D’Angelo to support the efforts of Arc Alliance, a non-profit organization serving the rights of people with intellectual and developmental delays and disabilities in southeastern Pennsylvania, and breastcancer.org. D’Angelo will present his sought-after ideas on vision and the motivation behind his book, “Vision: Your Pathway to Victory.” Donations will be accepted to benefit the charities.
- Gordon D’Angelo, New York Times bestselling author, “Vision: Your Pathway to Victory”
- Scott Camilleri, executive director, Arc Alliance Foundation
- Amanda Ryan, development associate, Breastcancer.org
- Pamela Green, director of marketing, Breastcancer.org
- Glenn Scharf, CEO, Scharf Group LLC
- Edward DiPitro, senior vice president, Scharf Group LLC
- Patricia Nelson, founder, Wise Women Workshop
12:15 – 1: 30 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 3, for www.breastcancer.org
WHERE: J.P. Mascaro and Sons: 2650 Audobon Road, Audobon, PA 19403, Oct. 2
Suburban Square: 95 Coulter Avenue, Ardmore, PA 19003, Oct. 3
WHY: Both the Arc Alliance and breastcancer.org are important local charities affecting the lives of many in the area. The events will raise awareness and produce monetary capital to assist both organizations in continuing their efforts to help the community. D’Angelo has spoken at many charity events and advocate for helping others achieve their vision. His approach has helped people from all walks of life determine a path toward their version of success.
HOST: Scharf Group LLC, 123 Coulter Avenue, Suite 100 Ardmore, PA 19003
Contact: Glenn Scharf, 610-552-6101 (office), 215-913-8025 (cell)